Monday 30 August 2010

Leaving Sainsbury's!

So last Wednesday, 5 days ago in fact, I had an interview with the University of Portsmouth for the chance to study to become a teacher, a Spanish and French teacher to be more precise. I am so damn excited, I can leave Sainsbury's and actually get started on my career! Hopefully this means that I will actually be independent before I'm 30 *eyeroll*. No this is brilliant, I am so excited that my life is getting to be on track, FINALLY something is going right. So my last day is September 9th and I should be starting uni sometime around the 20th, provided I have my grade confirmation from my school otherwise I'm screwed.

I'm seriously worried about money though, if my student loan doesn't come through in time I have no idea what we'll do now I'm not going to be working. And I had so hoped to have two accounts paid off my New Year too :(

No comments:

Post a Comment