Thursday 9 September 2010

Enrolling tomorrow!

HA, tomorrow I head over to Portsmouth to enroll at uni to do my PGCE in Spanish and French! Omg, so exciting, I am so glad to have almost finished working at Sainsbury's, I felt like I was dying there. I just hope that a) my student loan comes through REALLY soon otherwise I'm screwed and b) that I am eligible for the full bursary. I'm not sure financially what I'll do otherwise. Argh. I also really hope that they will give me a parking permit otherwise it's going to cost a fortune getting there and that they'll give me a school placement near Southampton so I don't have to leave so early. In a perfect world I'd get all those things. When do things ever work out perfectly though right? That said, if you want anything enough you can do anything for a year. Adapt and Overcome. Adapt and Overcome. I should seriously get that tattooed on my wrist or something.

I start Monday! Last day at work on Saturday wooooooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment