Sunday 5 September 2010

I heart TK Maxxx

Being broke has many disadvantages but certainly one or two advantages, one being, buying stuff is so much more satisfying and pleasurable.


TK Maxxx is one of those places that I really need to be in the mood for, otherwise I see it for what it is,  an oestrogen fueled free for all.  However, every once in a while you come out with some great items. I've been wanting a pair of converse trainers for a while now, and guess what I found yesterday? A perfect pair of Converse trainers, in my size, WITH SKULLS ON! They are beyond awesome. Plus, there's the added satisfying bonus that everything there tends to be half price or less, I bought these for £19.99 with RRP being something like £39-£69! Furthermore I came out with a really sweet dress from Studio M, down to £18.00.






Good things come to those who tolerate TK Maxxx.

No comments:

Post a Comment